Saturday, February 7, 2009

At Long Last


Boy, was I happy to see this guy arrive! We now have everything we shipped except it seems some of my glass tools are missing. It's hard to remember what we packed as it was sooo long ago. I should be completing our insurance claim instead of working on this blog but guess what's more fun? George fixed the dresser so it's only the five pieces of glass that are broken. Wouldn't you know, it's the only box marked fragile and, of course, it looks like an elephant sat on it.

We are especially happy to have a comfy bed and are both sleeping better as a result. I've already started playing with my glass even though my kiln isn't fitted with the proper plug yet. Our next door neighbor, Spud, is an electrician who offered to fit it for me. Once we get air in our bike tires, they'll be ready to roll.

My knight in shining armour! Or would you believe bright tattoos?

As you can see, the truck is immense, kind of overkill
to deliver 7 items, but I wasn't complaining.


Arthur and Rose hang the blackout curtains we sent.

No comments: