Thursday, December 4, 2008

You Snooze, You Lose

Or, at least I did!

My friend, Nancie, is known for organizing fun trips and has formed a subgroup of American Women called WOW, Women On a Wander. Unfortunately, I have to get up at the crack of dawn to join them for these outings, or so it seems to me, a life-long night owl. I didn't make this trip but thought you guys would appreciate the scenery so I included it in this blog anyway!
This is the view from the top of the falls.

I hear it's a good thing I didn't come as the hike to the falls required bushwhacking and it's snake season. I only have sandals to wear since we still haven't received our shipment so it wouldn't have been practical.

Diana, Nancie and Karis enjoy their new friends.

Nancie cools her feet after a long hike.

No comments: